Webspirit is a well established company with its main office based just two minutes walk from Main Market Squere in Cracow.
We are currently looking for canditates for the position of Customer Support Agent for a couple of our Sites.
- Moderation of the sites: verifying the upcoming content (user's profiles, photos etc.)
- Replying to Customer's e-mail queries.
- Providing technical support for site's member and potential members
- Troubleshooting member's problems
Our team constantly strive to create valuable and entertaining services and as a Customer Support Agent you will have a great impact in their development, as well.
By taking a part in regular improvement operations, recognising areas for further expand and constant care for proper functioning of the services you will be involved in their growth.
Most of our services are dedicated for the United Kingdom and Ireland. That is why ideal candidate will have:
- Fluent English
- Student status
- Computer literacy
- Keen eye on details
- Multitasking skills
- Excellent manners
- Previous experience on similar or associated postition, will be an advantage.
- Work in a fun, flexible and progressive company.
- Opportunity to gain knowledge and experince in IT field.
- Great occasion to develop your interest in creating and managing websites.
- Have a significant impact on running services.
- Flexible working hours - adjusted to your studies.
- Office's entertaintments - xbox console and pool table.
- Ocassion to Meet unique and interesting people
- Set of books related to IT and psychological aspects of User's behaviour.
Full training will be given.
Please send your application to: email@example.com. Only CVs in English will be taken into consideration.
Please include clause on the processing of personal data.
To get some more insights about our company visit our Facebook site: