Customer Service Agent - We are looking for someone eager to hop on our Webspirit board. Interested to become one of us?
Webspirit is a well established company with its main office based in the city centre, two minutes walk from Main Market Squere in Cracow (Krupnicza 3/8).
We are currently looking for canditates for the position of Customer Service Agent for a couple of our social portals.
- Moderation of the sites: verifying the upcoming content (user's profiles, photos etc.)
- High level customer service for our members
- Writing specification, checking statistics, monitoring Google Analytics for all sites,
- Blast queue, Introducing and testing new site features, monitoring the results
- Preparing emails scheduled for sending & relevant document (teasers, promos)
- Preparing marketing plans
You will need to show:
- communication skills that allow you to inform, help and advise customers clearly and to liaise effectively with other professionals;
- listening skills, to understand exactly what customers require;
- problem-solving skills;
- confidence, patience, politeness, tact and diplomacy, when dealing with difficult situations;
- motivational skills and an ability to supervise and lead a team of customer service assistants;
- creative thinking, to be able to come up with new ideas to improve customer service standards;
- organisational and planning skills to develop customer services policies;
Would be a plus:
- Proven customer support experience
- Work in a friendly and open environment
- Medical Package: Scanmed
- MultiSport Plus Card
- Unlimited access to tasty coffee, variety of teas, fresh fruits, delicacies, cereals, and much more!
- FF: Food Fridays (Pizza/Burger/Sushi)
- After work: Beer meetings, Paintball, Go-karts
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only CVs in English will be taken into consideration.